Don’t Miss the MARS 2018 Summer Meeting!
Please set aside the dates of July 16th and 17th to attend the 251st Meeting of MARS at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva WI.
The following key transportation executives have agreed to address our group:
- Gabriel Guerra Castellanos, President and CEO, Guerra Castellanos & Associates
- Linda B. Darr, President, American Short Line and Regional Railroads Association
- John E. Fenton, President and CEO, Patriot Rail
- Taylor Robinson, President, PLG Consulting
- Paul Titterton, SVP and Chief Commercial Officer, GATX
- and other keynote speakers addressing the economy, trade and freight transportation topics.
For those of you that were unable to attend our meeting in January, we had an excellent program and speakers, resulting in attendance over 850 and very positive feedback. Online registration as well Meeting and Golf registration and membership application forms available now.
MARS has awarded eleven scholarships for our 2018 scholarship year, for a total of $12,500.
We look forward to seeing you in July.