Education & Networking Opportunities for Rail Shipping Executives
Make plans NOW to join your peers and attend our informative and educational 2018 Winter Meeting!
Please plan on joining us on the dates of January 16-18, 2017 for the 250th meeting of the Midwest Association of Rail Shippers. The early registration fee is $250 which includes 2018 dues. We will again host the popular Suppliers Exposition, there will also be a “Get Acquainted” pre-reception on the evening of January 16. No refunds after December 26, 2017
Our conference is scheduled for a full day on January 17th, including breakfast, lunch and an evening reception and networking buffet, and a half day, including breakfast, on the 18th. Dress code is business casual. Networking tables will be available for distribution of your company’s information. We have increased our networking time but will still have a full agenda.
The complete agenda will be available soon. We are proud to announce that we will be addressed by (in order of appearance):
- Mark Millett, President, CEO, Steel Dynamics, Inc.
- Jose Guillermo Zozaya Delano, President & General Manager, KCS de Mexico.
- Barbara Wilson, President, Wells Fargo Rail.
- Pat Ottensmeyer, President, CEO, Kansas City Southern.
- Beth Whited, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Union Pacific.
- Tony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting.
- James Squires, Chairman, CEO Norfolk Southern.
- Don Loftis, Principal Software Engineer, Olin Corporation.
- Vanta Coda, Executive Director, Port Of Duluth.
- Erik Starks, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, FTR Transportation Intelligence.
- Other Topic Experts
6 Breakout Sessions
This January we are hosting six no-cost breakout sessions suitable for transportation executives, as well as people new to the industry:
- Railroading 101
- Railroading 201
- Intermodal 101
- Railcar Fleet Management
- Transloading 101
- STB Customer Assistance
Please join our new LinkedIn group.
The hotel has allocated a block of rooms available from January 15th through January 19th at a preferred rate of $147, single or double, including internet access. There is a three-day cancellation clause in our contract. If you need assistance with room reservations, please call Kenia Izquierdo, Group Reservations Manager at 630-719-8083. Cutoff date for the preferred rate is December 26, 2017.
We still have sponsorship openings for the 2018 Winter Meeting. To inquire please contact Bill Schauer at 630-513-6700 or email email@example.com.