259th MARS meeting at the Westin Chicago in Lombard, IL
We hope you will be able to join us at the 259th MARS meeting at the Westin Chicago – Lombard in Lombard, IL. We are planning a full in person event with live speakers to accommodate full interaction and productive networking.
Our conference will start with registration at 4:00PM and a get acquainted reception at 5:00 PM on January 17. Our program will host many keynoters and topic experts. Some of the early committed highlight speakers are (in order of appearance):
- Tracy Robinson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian National
- Henry Posner III, Chairman, Railroad Development Corporation
- Glenn Pushis, Senior Vice President, Special Projects, Steel Dynamics
- Lorie Tekorius, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Greenbrier Companies
- Alan Shaw, President and Chief Executive Officer, Norfolk Southern Corporation
- Ian Jefferies, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of American Railroads
- Adam Nordstrom, Principal, Viking Navigation
- Katie Farmer, President and Chief Executive Officer, BNSF Railway
- John Fenton, Chief Executive Officer, Patriot Railroad Company
- Martin Oberman, Chairman, Surface Transportation Board
- Tony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting
Several other headliners have been invited. A full schedule with eight hours of informative presentations and more than eight hours of dedicated networking time.
NEW THIS YEAR, We invite you to celebrate Women in Transporation and Logistics as part of an, RSVP only, cocktail and networking event on January 18 at 4:00 PM. Please indicate if you will join us by registering here. Join us for this inaugural celebration. Space is limited. Reserve your spot now! Conference registration is not required to attend. However, attendance is limited to MARS members. Membership is included in the general conference registration. Separate membership dues are $25.00 annually at https://www.mwrailshippers.com/about/membership/.
This year, our popular Vendor Expo is being expanded to run from Tuesday afternoon through Thursday.
In addition to the formal agenda, there will be three breakout sessions suitable for transportation executives as well as people new to the industry. Registration for the conference is not required to attend these programs.
We will continue the popular drawings for cash at the end of the meeting. To be eligible to win the raffles, you must be present.
Meeting Registration Information
The registration fee includes two breakfasts, conference, luncheon, two receptions, and dues for 2023, a great value for this content and the quality of the conference. The dress code is business casual. No refunds after December 20, 2022
Westin Lombard Yorktown Center
70 Yorktown Shopping Center
Lombard, IL 60148
We have allocated a block of rooms from January 16 – 20 at a preferred rate of $153 per night. The cutoff date for the preferred rate is December 26, 2022. and three days after our meeting on a space available basis. If you need assistance in booking your room, please call Kenia Izquierdo at 630-719-8083.
We always welcome sponsors for our programs and events. Contact Bill Schauer at 630-513-6700 for more details.