On Line Meeting Registration Download Meeting Registration Form
Preliminary Registrations by Attendee
Preliminary Registrations by Company On Line Vendor Expo Registration
Download Vendor Expo Registration Form
256th MARS meeting at The Westin Chicago Lombard in Lombard, IL.
Please plan on joining us Jan. 12 and 13 to attend the 256th meeting of MARS at The Westin Chicago Lombard in Lombard, IL. Dress code is business casual.
We hope you will be able to join us , we are planning a full in-person event with live speakers to accommodate full interaction and productive networking.
Our conference will start with registration and a get-acquainted reception at 5:00 p.m. on Jan 11. Or agenda is filled with many keynoters and topic experts. Some of the committed highlight speakers are (in order of appearance):
- Keith Creel, President and CEO, Canadian Pacific Railway, and Patrick Ottensmeyer, President and CEO, Kansas City Southern.
- Janet Drysdale, Vice President-Sustainability, Canadian National Railway Co.
- Michael Miller, President, North America, Genesee & Wyoming Inc.
- Gregory Mitchell, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, Trinity Industries Inc.
- James Squires, Chairman, President and CEO, Norfolk Southern Corp.
- Dan Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Watco.
- Timothy Quinlan, Managing Director and Senior Economist, Wells Fargo Corp. and Investment Banking.
- Matt Nee, General Manager, United States Steel Corp.
- Kenny Rocker, EVP Marketing and Sales, Union Pacific Railroad.
- Kevin Boone, EVP Sales and Marketing, CSX Transportation.
- Adam Nordstrom, Principal, Viking Navigation.
- Tony Hatch, President, ABH Consulting.
In addition to those headliners, there will be several recognized subject matter experts including, shipper and association speakers — a full schedule with over eight hours of informative presentations and more than eight hours of dedicated networking time.
Along with the formal agenda, there will be several breakout sessions suitable for transportation executives as well as people new to the industry.
We also will be hosting our popular Vendor Expo, a full day of the supply-side exposition, on Jan. 12.
We will continue the popular drawings for cash at the end of the meeting. To be eligible to win the raffles, you must be present.
Meeting Registration Information
The current registration fee is $275 for the entire program, including two breakfasts, conference, luncheon, two receptions and dues for 2022 — a great value for this content and quality of conference. Dress code is business casual.
You can register online or use the manual form linked below.
No refunds after Dec. 20, 2021.
70 Yorktown Shopping Center
Lombard, IL 60148 We have allocated a block of rooms from Jan. 10–14 at a preferred rate of $151 per night. The cutoff date for the preferred rate is Dec. 20, 2021. MARS’ group rates also are available for three days prior to and three days after our meeting on a space-available basis.
If you need assistance in booking your room, please call Kenia Izquierdo at 630-719-8083.
We always welcome sponsors for our programs and events. Contact Bill Schauer at 630-513-6700 for more details or fill out our online application.
Become A Sponsor