MARS 255TH (Virtual) Meeting
January 20, 2021 | 1:00-5:00 p.m. CST
For the second time during this health crisis, MARS has decided not to host an in-person meeting – not an easy decision. Our Winter Meeting is our most popular and is usually attended by well over 800 executives. But, again, MARS’ first priority is protecting the health and safety of all our partners.
We decided a concentrated meeting with an all-star agenda would be most popular to our membership in these ongoing unprecedented times.
MARS reviewed evaluations from recent meetings to determine the speakers and topics that were of highest interest and is pleased to report the meeting will feature:
- Keith Creel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Pacific;
- Kathryn Farmer, President and Chief Executive Officer of BNSF;
- Timothy Quinlan, Senior Economist, Wells Fargo Securities, LLC;
- Paul Titterton, SVP, Chief Operating Officer, Rail, North America, GATX Corporation; and
- Anthony B. Hatch, President, ABH Consulting.
All presentations will be live, and there will be an opportunity to ask the speakers questions.
The Winter Express will be available only to MARS members who register in advance.